Primary Purpose of Cooling Towers:
The primary purpose of cooling towers is for HVAC that is heating, ventilation, and air conditioning needs. Cooling towers serve as a cost-effective option and are also energy efficient while fulfilling all the cooling needs. In large buildings, offices, schools, and malls HVAC systems are used.
Industrial cooling towers are much larger in terms of size and capacity and are used to cool water in industrial facilities and plants such as power plants, manufacturing plants, petrochemical refineries, food processing plants etc.
Cooling towers have a wide range of applications.
Cooling Towers are used by the following industries:
- Steel manufacturing and processing plants
- Huge malls and resorts
- Dairy Industry
- Paints and chemical Manufacturing Industries
- Rubber Manufacturing & Process Industries
- Solvent Extraction Plant
- Boiler & Turbine Plant
- Petrochemical Industries
- Agriculture equipment and fertilizer manufacturing plants
- Rice, sugar, and dal mills
- Glass Manufacturing and ceramic Industries
- Textile and clothing industries
- Oil Refineries & Manufacturing
- Paper Manufacturing Industries
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Laminates Sheet Industries
- Food & Food Processing Industries
- Automobile manufacturing facilities
- Plastic Packaging Industries